Thursday, January 21, 2010




The cute little girl with the dolls, is a rubber stamp from the Kraftin Kimmie line, I think she is so adorable, as are all of the stamps from her line.  This card was made for a card swap.  This was one of the card kits sold online at Scrappin Great Deals, where I spend a lot of time...haha!
The other card is the same Mo's Digital Pencil image I used for a feeling better card, only I think she may become a birthday card for someone else.  The DP paper is from Basic Grey's sugar rush paper pack.  I embossed the bottom (pink card stock) with a cuttlebug folder.  The border punch used in the middle is from EK, I punched both sides of the card stock, and then layered it with green, and then added the pink bow, and of course the flowers are from Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment