Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog #15 and Sketch Saturday Week #87


I hope it's alright that I decided to combine both challenges, since they were both sponsored by Kraftin Kimmie.  I used her Lillith stamp.  Colored her with Copics, numbers R85, R83, and R81 for her dress, for her hair I used E31, E35, and E37, and the cute little frog YG01, YG03, and YG07. The border punch was EK, and the corners were die cuts from Cuttlebug.  The papers were some I had lying around and can't remember who makes them.  She is such a cutie with attitude!!

4 comments:

  1. OH this is absolutely fabulous, Marilyn! You did a wonderful job colouring sassy girl, Lillith! Love that border punch too! Thanks for joining us for both challenges this week!

    P.S. That paper is by Bo Bunny, I believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marilyn. Love the image you've used and the pretty details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Your card is awesome! I love how you used the border punch and corners it looks amazing! Your colouring is great too!!
    :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog site is very nice. I hope that you will win more challenges. I like the cards that you have made so far. Looking forward to checking your blog site again.

    ReplyDelete