Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sketch Challenge


I made this card for Valentines Day and for the sketch challenge. Two for the price of one!  The stamp is from SweetPea.  I colored her with Copic markers.  The images from SweetPea have so much detail, and I love the fantasy aspect. 
On to some good news, my last card entered for the sketch challenge was chosen as the Shooting Star for PCP, and featured in their news letter. 
I am having so much fun at Paper Craft Planet (PCP), its great talking to others about card making, and the quality of the cards is breath taking.  Great job PCP!
Well that's all for now, back to making more cards.  It's time to get cracking on those Valentine Cards.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marilyn, Your creations are delightful!!!
    Just happened to pop in here by way of Michelle's group at papercraft planet. I love her group and also love just visiting with other artists,,,and getting neat friendships going online. Do pop by my blog and get a look to find out a bit about me too. I'd be thrilled...So til then HAPPY ARTING/CREATING Sweetie..Big Hugs Dena
    PS: Hope its okay I added on as a follower :~)

    ReplyDelete