Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Smile!

I was asked by Ileana to list 10 things that make me smile.  She won an award for this, and then passed it on to 10 other people.  I was thinking a lot about this, and there are so many things, that just picking ten is really hard, but here they are.

 1.  Seeing the love in my husbands eyes when he looks at me.
 2.  Hearing my daughters voice when I pick up the phone.
 3.  The "right from the gut" laugh of my grandson Owen.
 4.  The look on my grand-daughter Keirans face while she is crafting.
 5.  Cooking for my family and friends, and seeing the enjoyment on their faces.
 6.  Creating, and seeing the finished products.
 7.  Watching children playing.
 8.  Friends
 9.  Dreaming about what I would do if I won one million dollars.
10. My children!

Thanks Ileana, it was good to sit and think about this and remember all that I have been blessed with.  Your cards and projects are always beautiful, and such an inspiration to me, it makes me strive to be as good as you.  Great work Ileana!

1 comment: