Sunday, February 28, 2010

Annita's Challenge at Phindy's Place

For this challenge we had to use the colors, blue, orange and green.  I decided to do something besides a card.

I had this metal plate that I picked up at the dollar store, and decided to use the plate.  The image of course is from Phindy's, it was a freebie I picked up at PCP.  She is colored with copics.  I painted the plate baby blue.  The rabbits are orange (looks like red in this picture) green and blue.   They were cut out using the Cricut Easter cartridge.  The fence I made with tags also cut on the Cricut, and then embossed with my cuttlebug.  The flowers I picked up today at Wal-mart, they are called Blingin Daisies Floral Embellishments.  I added some brown brads to the middle.  I also cut some leaves with the cricut cartridge, and then embossed them. Then I made a Happy Easter sign and cut it out using the spellbinder dies.
I am not really sure how I feel about this easter plate, feel free to give any comments.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and the plate is very nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete