Monday, February 1, 2010

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #70 - Summer in Winter

Whats more of a reminder of summer, than a little girl going to the beach with her pail and shovel.  I believe this is a magnolia stamp.  I colored her with Copics.  I used the nestablities for the sentiment, which is from CC Designs.  I got this sketch for the card from Card Making and Papercrafts magazine, the January issue.  I never remember the paper, I should write it down when I buy it.  Tomorrow's ground hog day, here in Canada, I hope he doesn't see his shadow, would like winter to be over as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice cards for the first of February

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Marilyn!! I love the colors... sadly the groundhog saw its shadow, right? :-( a few more weeks of winter.... I need spring already. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete