Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's My Birthday Challenge with Kraftin Kimmie!


Hi, everyone, another wonderful challenge with Kraftin Kimmie.  To celebrate her birthday she offered this challenge to create a birthday or anniversary card with a sketch she provided, and there is blog candy involved!  Yah, a chance to win some of her beautiful stamps.
I used her stamp Posy.  Isn't she a darling!  I colored her with copics, the paper is from Bazzill,  the DP was from a RAK I received from Amy.  The sentiment is also from the Kraftin Kimmie line.  I picked up the ribbon from the dollar store, and its a Prima flower. Glad you could stop by.

1 comment:

  1. OH Marilyn, I love the rich purples on Posy's dress! You did a fabulous job colouring her and using the sketch! Thanks for playing along with my birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete