Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog #17 Hidden Booty!


It's Wednesday, and I am finally feeling better!!
I am finally getting over this cold, I caught it from my hubby.  I didn't get much time to work on cards, but yesterday I did finish two.    This is Charlotte from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I borrowed from her blog how to make a card with something hidden.  She was stamped on Neenah card stock, with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored with copics.  I used black and fushia cardstock, the fushia was the card base. The designer paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle called Pink Lace.  Then some black and white ribbon to finish it off.  Here is the hidden part of the card.

It's a sentiment which reads "A true and special friend makes your heart feel like dancing!"  which I got from Michelle Perkett digital stamps.  The tag was made with the spellbinders fancy tags.  The tag slides in and out.  You can't see it here but it is attached with some black floss, so the tag does not fall or get lost.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn, so glad you are feeling better :-)
    I love this card! the papers you use are gorgeous, and you colored your image so beautifuly, so cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are getting over your cold and back to making more of your nicely made cards.

    ReplyDelete