Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #15 Peek-a-Boo!


I chose to use Lavinia for this card.  I just love her, she's glamorous, and at the same time you know she can fix anything.  The challenge was to make a card with a window.  I cut my window with spellbinders nestablities, and the framing around the opening are Cuttlebug dies.  I used Prima flowers, and the sentiment is also from the Kraftin' Kimmie Line.  Some of the DP is from Upsy Daisy Designs Man About Town line.  I colored her with Copics, I am still learning how to use my copics properly.  The gems were some I picked up at the dollar store.  I hadn't realized till I was finished that I didn't have much room on the inside to write anything, but I managed to put it on the lower right-hand side.  Will know better next time.  I love Kimmie's line of stamps, and urge other people to check them out.  I am anxiously looking forward to her new releases for February.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Marilyn--the paper you used was made for Lavinia!! Your colouring looks great and I love the little pearl earring you gave her too! :)
    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete