Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog #16


Another Kraftin Kimmie challenge, with this one we had to rip something in our design.  I ripped the paper along the opening edge of the card.  For the stamped image I used Francesca, and the sentiment is also from Kraftin Kimmie.  Again she was colored with copics,  and embellished with Prima flowers, the fancy tag is from Spellbinders embossing dies.  There are some pearl gems on the sentiment and one on her hat, I picked the gems up at the dollar store.  I have been a busy little beaver getting these cards finished today, time to have a tea break.  Hope you enjoy the card.

3 comments:

  1. Francesca looks faaaaaaaaaaantastic! Your ripping looks perfect and I love the little pearl on her hat! What a great touch! Thanks for playing along with this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the image (I've yet to play with mine!!!!)
    Sian
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love that plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete