Friday, February 26, 2010

Sketch Challenge - SK022010


This is the sketch we had to use to design a card.  It is sponsored by Soft Pencil Digital Stamps and the winner gets a $20.00 voucher from Soft Pencil.

So, I used a CC Design rubber stamp.  I stamped her on Neenah card stock with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink.  She was colored with copics.  I used Sakura Glazed pens on her barrettes, and the stripes on her skirt.  She was cut with spellbinders dies and layered on black card stock also cut with the same dies.  The designer paper is from the Bittersweet Paper Pad by Basic Grey.  I cut and embossed the corners with the Fiskars corner punch.  The flower is from Mulberry Street, and I used a green brad for the center.  The sentiment is from Amy R Stamps.  The card is layered on black card stock.  So there you have it, my entry for the sketch challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Here it is your card for the challenge and a wonderful one! I love it!! such a cute image... and your coloring is great, the dp paper is perfect for the image, so pretty... Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete