Monday, March 1, 2010

Blasts from the Past - Not Paper!

I thought I would share some projects I have made over the years, that are not paper.  Here are just a few of my Christmas ornaments I made a couple of years ago, there are many more, but I still have to find the photo's of them.

These are made on paper mache ornaments, here are a few more.
                                

                                                        



These were painted on thin wood, which I cut myself, as you can see they are not very straight triangles, but it gives them a more whimsical look.

My favorite project I ever did, was this afghan I made just after my grandson was born.  It's more for when he is older and is finally in a bed.  This picture was taken on my queen size bed, so as you can see the afghan is huge.  It will fit perfectly on a single bed.

My daughter loves Winnie the Pooh, and especially Piglet, but it was too girly, so I decided to do Eeyore.  This afghan is crocheted, and it took me a little less than a month to do.  I am very proud of this project.

I decided to throw in a picture of a cake I did for my husband's birthday (can't remember which one, there has been so many), it is an orange cake, with butter-cream frosting and blackberries.  I used a template and cocoa for the top.
                   



Doesn't that look yummy!!  So that's all the pics I could find for now, will share more later.  Hope you enjoyed my blast from the past!.  Thanks for taking the time to browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment