Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy 90th Birthday Mom!

This was a special card for a special lady who turned 90 on March 3rd.  Unfortunately we could not be with her as she lives in Camrose, Alberta.  It would of been great to help her celebrate.
My mom-in-law loves flowers, and always had a garden, and plenty of plants in the house.  I chose this digital image from Michelle Perkett, called Mary Mary.  I colored her with my copics.  I did a similar card previously for another challenge with Kraftin Kimmie.  I really liked the design of the card, and thought the hidden sentiment would be fun for Mom.  The designer paper is Lemonade by Basic Grey.  The fancy label was cut using spellbinders embossing dies.  Card stock is from Bazzill.

This is the card with the tag pulled out.  I sure hope she likes her card.

1 comment: