Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #22 - An Eyelet Here


Todays challenge is to incorporate eyelet anywhere on your card, and as many as you want.  I added black diamond eyelet to the corners of my card.
I used Josephine from Kraftin' Kimmie, and stamped her on Neenah card stock with Mementos Black Tuxedo ink, and colored her with copics.  I added white pearls to her dress.  The designer paper is from Basic Grey Lemonade paper pad, and the card stock is from Bazzill.  Both papers were embossed with Cuttlebug folders.  The beautiful flowers are from Prima Caboodles.  The sentiment comes with Josephine.  The colorful ribbon is a recent dollar store find.  
Thanks for taking a peek, hope you like her!

2 comments:

  1. I love your card. What a fun image. TFS.

    Abby wanted me to thank you for your comment on her blog and for becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh...She's cute! Love the pearls on her dress! Love all the Pinks!

    ReplyDelete