Monday, March 8, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #19 - Sketch


This was the sketch that was provided for this weeks challenge.  I love doing sketch challenges, and this was an interesting one......


....here is my entry.  I used the Michelle Perkett "Harmony Goddess" image, and colored her with copics.  She was printed on Neenah card stock, and layered with pink and then blue card stock by American Crafts.  The designer paper is from the Bittersweet Paper Pack by Basic Grey.  I used Prima mini roses, and I cut the pink circles with spellbinder dies, and then embossed them with a cuttlebug folder.  I added fancy brads to the corners, and a big bow from ribbon I had. The designer paper is pop dotted and so is the image, to give a 3D effect.  I added glitter here and there on the image using a glitter pen.
So there you have it, hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn, I just love this card! The colors are so soft and I love the way you colored your image. Thanks for joining us this week again at Michelle Perkett's Studio challenge.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn!! This is so gorgeous!! Wow! I love the blues and pinks you used and I just love the blue polka dot ribbon!! the perfect touch!! Thank you so much for such a beautiful entry Marilyn!!:)

    Hugs,

    Michelle;)

    ReplyDelete