Monday, March 15, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #20 - Recipe Card

I have finally got my card done for the "recipe challenge".  The recipe was to use
3 designer papers
3 flowers
3 buttons or brads
and use a spring time theme.


I used the "Just Breathe Mermaid" stamp, and printed her on Neenah card stock.  As usual I colored her with my copics.  I used the Sakura Souffle pens on the flower centers, and stardust glitter pen on her hair and body.  The three designer papers are from Basic Grey's Lemonade Paper Pad, and the green card stock is from Bazzill.  I used Flora Doodles by Petaloo for the three flowers, and the three buttons are from Doodlebug.  So there you have it, my spring time theme recipe card, hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Marilyn, I love your creation...I love the way you colored your image. Thanks for joining us again this week at Michelle's Studio Challenge.

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn!! This is gorgeous!! I LOVE the colors you chose for her!! Wow! Such a beautiful card!! Thank you so much for another stunning entry to our challenge this week!!

    Hugs,

    Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Your colors & layout are awesome! I love your blog! I see we have many of the same tastes in images. Can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Marilyn! One of my favourite Michelle images! Beautiful colouring...great take on the recipe :)
    hugs
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card!! Your papers and layout are really pretty and you have coloured this image so nicely! Love the glittery accents you added too!
    Blessings,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete