Friday, March 26, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #22 - A Sketch With Text

Another challenge card completed.  This one was extra special, because I got to use one of my digital images that I won for last week challenge #21.  I was so thrilled and honored to be chosen, considering there were so many gorgeous entries!  You ladies rock!


So this is the wonderful sketch we are using this week. This was a phenomenal sketch to work with, so many possibilities.  Any-who, here is my take on the sketch.


Isn't that the cutest digi?  Another great from Miss Michelle herself.  As usual she is printed on Neenah card stock and colored with copics.  The card stock is from American Crafts, the designer paper is called Sugar Rush from Basic Grey.  I used the swirls cuttlebug folder to emboss the blue card stock.  The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  The brads, ribbon and lace are from my "oldies" pile.  The roses are from Prima.  I added a touch of glitter, and pearls for the flower centers.
Another quick note, I finally found out how to add a watermark to my photo's, thanks to the great ladies over at PCP's Michelle Perkett group.  What's even more amazing, I actually remembered to do it!
Well, there you have it, and thanks for having a peek.

4 comments:

  1. Marilyn, what a gorgeous card!! I love how you colored their hair and their little cheeks!! A beautiful color palette and such wonderful embellishments!! Thank you so much for another amazing entry Marilyn!!

    Hugs,

    Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so AWESOME, Marilyn!!!! You did such an amazing job on coloring these 2 little cuties and I really love the colors!! I like the mouths white too!!! Thanks for joining us this week. We can always count on you girl!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Marilyn, this is a great card. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marilyn, I love this card! The colors are so pretty and Michelle's new image is so sweet.

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete