Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Daughter's Birthday Card!



This is another gorgeous stamp from Sweat Pea rubber stamps.  She's called Midnight Waiting.  I decided to go with a red and black theme, and make it an Easel card.  She was stamped on Neenah card stock with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored her with copics, and used a glitter pen on her hair and wings, and a bit on the sun.  I layered her on red and black card stock from Bazzill.  The designer paper is from the bittersweet paper pad by Basic Grey.  This is also layered on the red and then black card stock.  I made some lace with the Fiskars border punch, and then layered ribbon on top, added a bow and a mini Prima red rose.  I used a Cuttlebug corner die for the black flourishes.  On the inside is the sentiment and 2 black brads to hold the card open like an "easel".  Here is a close up of the card.


My daughters birthday is today, she will be 28 years old, I am sure feeling old these days.  I think she will have lots to say about the sentiment........
                                                           Happy Birthday Stacey!



No comments:

Post a Comment