Friday, March 26, 2010

Paper Cupcake Magical Monday - 1,2,3 Create




The challenge this week was to use "1,2,3 Create", and this is what it means.
1 Paper Cupcake Image of your choice
2 Ribbons
3 Buttons
As long as these are on the card we could add whatever else we wanted to.  This digital image is called Hello Cupcake.  I printed it on Neenah card stock, and as usual used copics to color with.  The designer paper and flowers are from Imaginisce Lucy Bird - Flower Power collection.  The buttons on the flowers are from Doodlebug Designs.  I used AC card stock, two shades of pink.  The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I cut the image and the sentiment with a Spellbinders die.  I added a cute little pom pom for the bunnies tail.  I also used Stickles Cotton Candy on the ears and nose to give it a 3D effect.  Brads and ribbon are from my growing stash of supplies. The butterfly was a dollar store find.  I used a Sakura glitter pen to give a little sparkle.
If you like this little bunny, you should check out Paper Cupcakes they have many beautiful digital images.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I really love your colorful card. You did a great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us in the TMITA/PCC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this is such a "sweet" card!! love the little pink pom pom for the bunny's tail and the little butterfly is just so sweet! Love the splash of colors in your flowers as well! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
    Nina
    TMITA Blog
    (free digital images)
    Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

    ReplyDelete