Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #3


For Sassy Cheryl's challenge we had to use the colors Orange, Green, and Black on our card along with some glitter.  This is one of the freebies that she so generously offered  her group on PCP.  She has a lot of amazing images and I just love them.
I printed her on Neenah card stock (this is a digital image), and colored her with copics.  I cut her out using my round spellbinder nesties, and then layered her on orange card stock also cut using spellbinders round scalloped nesties.  The card base is green card stock with black mounted on top both from Bazzill.  The designer paper is from Basic Grey, which I embossed with the dot folder from Cuttlebug.  I used a E.K. corner punch on the DP, then I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the black lace, and layered ribbon on top of that.  The ribbon is made by Offray, which I found at Wal-Mart. I also used the fancy tags by Spellbinders, and cut it in half, to use half on the top, and  half on the bottom of the card.  The cute little butterfly was a Dollarstore find.  The sentiment is from Kraftin" Kimmie stamps, and to finish it off I added a bow with the same ribbon.  As for the glitter, I put some on the "laundry", on the scalloped edges, and on the lace edges.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card, Marilyn, I love everything about it! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Great job.. Love that bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring and very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Marilyn! I like how you colored the image :-) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete