Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #4

This weeks challenge was to make an easter card or a 3d project.  I decided to combine the challenge with the easter cards for my family.  I made two for my daughters and their husbands, and one for my grandson.  I couldn't decide which one to enter, so I am posting all three :)
The first one is her "Duck Dance Stamp"


This is such a cute digi! I printed it on Neenah card stock, then colored them with copics.  The image is layered on the Spellbinders round nesties, and scalloped nesties.  The designer paper is from Imaginisce Lucy Bird - Pretty Maids in a Row.  I also used Lucy Bird flowers, and Prima mini roses.  The swirls under the image is a Spellbinders fancy tag cut in half.  I added ribbon and a butterfly, which was a fun find at the dollar store.  I then glued white beads to the yellow scalloped card stock.
The second card is called "Double Fun"


Another adorable digital image!  The difference on this card is I used a Martha Stewart border bunch on the green trim around the image, and as a border on the bottom.  The papers are the same, as are the flowers and butterfly.  I added some brads, which were another great find at the dollar store.  I used white flock on the bunnies tails.
The last card is called "Butterfly Bunny" and this one is for my grandson.


What a cutie!  The designer paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad.  The cute teddy bear, was cut using a Spellbinders die.  I used white flock on the bunny.  The ribbon is from Offray which I found at Wal-mart.
So there you have it, my three Easter cards.  I had a great deal of fun working with these digital images.  Thanks for stopping bye, hope you like the cards!

8 comments:

  1. Wow three beautiful cards,they are gorgeous, thanks for joining the Sc challenge, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, specially the bright happy colours!!

    Thanks for joining'Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three of them are beautiful!!!! and the images are so cute.... I like the papers you chose on each of them and the bows, do you mind sharing how you make them? I can not make mine look like yours.... lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ADORABLE! All three of them. Great job! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn, they are so beautiful, your daughters and grandson will love them! Thank you for joining us!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo Three adorable Sassy Cheryl's Easter images. Your cards are so beautifully created. Thanks for playing along this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... you are definitely a Sassy Cheryl super-fan! Fab job on these cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week and good luck in the drawing. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy!! Love all 3.!!! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls. Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete