Monday, March 8, 2010

Sweat Pea Challenge and Papertake Weekly Challenge


Here I used the Ching-Chou Kuik's - "love is gone" stamp from Sweat Pea.  For this challenge we were required to use pink, green and yellow and use flowers.  She was stamped on Neenah card stock with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored her with copics.  The designer paper is from Imaginisce.  I used a Prima caboodles flower, some ribbon and brads that I had.  The sentiment is also from Sweat Pea rubber stamps.  I used a Martha Stewart border bunch on the green card stock that frames the image.

I am also using this card for Papertake Weekly challenge, their requirements were to use brads, buttons, ribbons, bows and or bling somewhere on the card.  You could either use all of them or just one.  Seeing as I have brads and ribbon and bow, this card sure does qualify.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards, have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi my friend! you had been doing such beautiful cards lately! sorry I didn´t stop by last week, I´m working a lot... lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love the coloring - thanks for taking the Sweet Pea challenge, jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, your card turned out wonderful. I love the background paper you chose. Thanks for partaking in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete