Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #26 - Color Challenge


Mo's challenge this week was to use the colors black, white and kraft.  We could add other colors too!  This little minx is called Mary Tapping, and it was a generous freebie on Paper Craft Planet.
Mary is printed on Neenah card stock, and colored with copics.  I chose to make her skirt red just to add a burst of color.  The card base is kraft card stock.  I embossed the white card stock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The lace edging is a Martha Stewart border punch.  I cut her out with the round Nesties, and layered her on the round scalloped Nesties.  I then used the color kraft from the Making Memories - Rouge and Mocha paper pad and off-centered the image.  The flowers are from Creative Charms called Shimmer Flowers.  The corner punch is also from Cuttlebug.  The designer paper is some I had and for the life of me can't remember who makes it.  The button is attached with red embroidery floss to the ribbon (which is from my growing stash).
Well, there you have it, another fun challenge over at Mo's!  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Fab job on this card.. love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week and for supporting my challenge! Hurry back each Thursday for more fun stuff Marilyn!! Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! From the punch of red to the black and silver flowers...perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great colour combo! Your card is fantastic Marilyn :)

    ReplyDelete