Monday, April 12, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #6 - And Lots More


For this challenge we had to use a girl image, and ribbon on either a card or 3D project.  I used the digital image Blue Birds Stamp, only I made mine a red breasted bird.  This is such a darling little image.  I printed her on Neenah card stock, and colored with copics.
The card base and layers are blue and green Bazzill card stock.  I made the tulips with a Martha Steward border punch, layering three different colors.  I loved this designer paper (have no clue who it is by) because of the bird house and trees, which go great with the image.  I cut out one of the bees on the paper and pop dotted it, to give a 3D effect, I also used a glitter pen on the body.  The sentiment is from CC Designs also layered on Bazzill paper.  I added a charm and some rhinestones, doubled layered buttons on the ribbon and attached with blue embroidery floss.  The corners were made with a Fiskars embossing corner punch.
I hope  you like this little card, thanks ahead of time for any comments you leave, they are always a welcome treat.  Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Marilyn, the three layers of tulips are a lovely idea! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is SO cute. I love the embellishments. It gives it a great touch!
    Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marily! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week. I hope you will return again and again. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is marvelous!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us again at Sassy Cheryl's! Join us for a new challenge tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete