Saturday, May 22, 2010

Meljen's Challenge #8 - Seeing Spots!

The challenge this week was to use spots anywhere on your card or project.  My spots are on the giraffe, the paper and the border punch.  This was a free digital image from Meljen's over on Papercraft Planet called Giraffe's Necktie.  I printed it on Neenah card stock and colored with my copics.  I just love this image he is so cute!  I think I'll call him Fred.  I wonder what my husband will think!
The designer paper was some I picked up at the dollar store, along with the blue gems framing the picture.The border punch is called "dots" (I think).  Ribbon is made by Offray, and the buttons are from doodlebug. 
Anyway, this is my card, hope you like Fred, thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. adorable-love it!
    hugs!
    Judy/Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Fred is adorable with his little necktie and pretty green dots! He looks so happy and proud of himself! Love the colors you used on this! I'm a polka dot lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome card! Love the colors and all the bright blue dots!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs in our Spots & Dots challenge this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cuttie!!! I love how you colored the image, Marilyn! so balanced in all the details, I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love how you colored him! Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. We hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete