Thursday, May 6, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #28 - Mother's Day


For the Mother's Day card I used the digital image "Meadow Fairy", and printed her on Neenah card stock, and colored the image with copics.  I used a Folded Paper Frame for the image, which I got the tutorial for on Split Coast Stampers. 
The designer paper is called Scenic Route, and the card stock is Bazzill.  I made the flowers, and the leaves with my Cricut Accent cartridge.  The brads for the flower centers are from Doodlebug.  I also embossed the blue card stock with the Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The ribbon is made by Offray, and I used Martha Stewart glitter on her wings.
I hope everyone has a very Happy Mother's Day, and that you are surrounded with your loved ones!  It's just me and hubby again, as my girls are in western Canada.
Thanks for stopping by, and leaving your comments, they are sooooo appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. Wow Marilyn! This is so lovely! I think the colors in this are beautiful together! Meadow Fairy looks especially gorgeous with the colors you've dressed her in. How the heck did you get your Bow so perfect? You rocked the Mothers Day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, this is so beautiful! I love the colors and all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us again this week at MPSC.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful Mother's Day card. I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card for Mother's Day!! Love the color combo too!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Marilyn, this is beautiful! I just love the colors and your hand made flowers are gorgeous!! Love the pattern on the frame too!! Thank you for such a wonderfully creative entry to our challenge this week Marilyn!! Happy Mother's Day, to you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Marilyn! The colours are beautiful, love the folded frame (will have to check out that tutorial!) and the sentiment is perfect with Meadow Fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh...this is stunning, Marilyn!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! That DP is so perfect with that image and dang....I love that frame!!! FABULOUS job girl!!

    Thank you for joining us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Marilyn, this is so beautiful!!! the colors you chose go so good together, love the frame and the how you colored the image. You did a gorgeous card! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marilynn, this is just beautiful. I love what you did with the papers for the layout. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete