Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mo's Challenge #30 - Include or Suggest Water!


To include or suggest water, I used Mo's "Pool Party" digital image.  I printed her on Neenah card stock, and colored her with copics, and then cut her out.  I used dimensionals to make her pop out, and to fade the tree into the background.
I used the Cricut Wild card cartridge for the tree and the grass, and I used beige ribbon to suggest sand. I stenciled on the sun with chalk inks.  No flowers or embellishments, I wanted to just create a "disappointing" day at the beach scenario. 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

8 comments:

  1. This is darling Marilyn.. and so creative. It's perfect for the challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Marilyn! What a fabulous scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEPP! This is a "great" summer scene, like the cuttlebug "palm tree!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little scene! The ribbon for sand is very clever. Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marilyn! This card scene gives me a giggle! This little sweetie does have a disappointed look on her face! So creative Marilyn! You coloring is awesome and you made it look like such a nice sunny day to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and great little scene! :)
    Thanks for playing along with Mo's challenge this week and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. This is the perfect image..I like your summer theme. I am ready for some warm weather. Great job and thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete