Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #29 - Masculine Card


This weeks challenge was to make a card for a man, and use one of Mo's images.  The image I chose is called "Young Love".  As usual, this image was printed on Neenah card stock, and colored with copics.
The base card is made with Bazzill card stock, and the DP is called North Pole, and its from the Pink Paislee collection.  The image was cut with a Spellbinders round die, and then layered on blue cardstock, and cut with the Spellbinders round scalloped die.  I glued some white beads around the image, and used the Cuttlebug die for the corners, and then added some gems around the cut circle.  The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.
It's good to get into the habit of making some masculine cards, although, I have to admit, it was hard not to add flowers and ribbon!
Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love it. How handsome is Kaleb btw? What a magnificent dog. Dobermans are the dog equivalent of horses in my eyes. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card...great embellishments! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card.
    Love it
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn! This card is so sweet! I really like the DP you chose. I like the way you framed the cute little old couple with the DP and the corner embellys. Your design is so clean and neat and really brings out your beautiful coloring! Mo has got some awesome characters doesn't she? I know what you mean about the ribbon and flowers....they're hard to resist. Must be the Estrogen! HUGS ;>

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love the way you colored your image.. Perfect for a sweet card.. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete