Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mo's Digital Stamp Challenge #31 - Flowers


Another week, another great challenge.  I love using flowers on my cards, and I am getting into the habit of making my own, and really love it.  This is one of Mo's rubber stamps, which I stamped on Neenah card stock, and colored with my trusty copics.  I cut the image out with the Spellbinder circle die, and then layered her on red card stock also cut out with the spellbinders scalloped circle die. 
I stamped the vine onto white card stock, using green ink, and clear embossing powder.  The stamp is from Basic Grey, and it's called Swiss Floral.  I used another stamp by Imaginisce called To Love & Cherish for the flower.  I stamped it 5 times on designer paper (can't remember who made it), and then cut them out.  I added a blue brad in the middle.  The flower petals where scrunched up, and then they were opened up again, to get a "poofy" flower.  Then I added two red buttons with green embroidery thread, for a different flower look.  I used an EK Success corner punch, and a Martha Stewart border punch.  The blue rose is from Prima.  I love the look of the red and the blue together, and how the flower just seems to "pop" out.
I hope you like her, and thanks for stopping by and having a peek!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn! This is ADORABLE! Love the big flower you made and the vine that you stamped behind it! And your coloring is awesome always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love the way you've adorned the leaf swirl with the flower and buttons. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love your paper.. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and you did a great job Marilyn. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete