Monday, May 10, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #10


This week we were given a picture to use for inspiration, I chose some of the colors from the picture.  I used the Sassy Grace digital stamp.  I cut her out then layered her on white card stock, and then again on green.  The white and green card stock were cut using Spellbinder dies.  The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.
The designer paper is from K & Co. called Butterfly Flat Paper, and I punched the top two corners using a EK. Success punch.  The tulips are cut with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I made the flowers with my Cricut, and then embossed them with the Cuttlebug swiss dot folder, then added gems for the centers.  The ribbon is from Offray picked up at Wal-mart.  It is hard to see in the picture, but I pierced the black card stock on the bottom.
Well, there you have it, my take on the picture.  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable. Thanks for jumping in on the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilyn... we meet again! Lovely card and the colors are perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week! Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this---and you've caught the MS punch "disease"(teehe)-love that punch!!! Thanks for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn...This is awesome! I love all the colors! The black and the polkadot ribbon really makes it all POP! This little dancer is sweet and you did a great job with her! Wow...what an excellent cutting job too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real beauty Marilyn, just gorgeous colours and I love the flower and the border too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete