Friday, May 14, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #11 - Sketch


This was the sketch we were to use for this week's challenge.

 I used the digital stamp "loves healing hands".  I printed her on Neenah card stock, and colored with copics.  She is layered on blue then green Bazzill card stock.  I used a Fiskars corner punch for the photo corners.  I used tiny brown pearls for the bears eyes.


I used Coredinations paper - Nassau Blue and embossed it with the Cuttlebug folders, "leafy branch and floral fantasy".  Then I sanded the paper to show the core color and give it a distressed look.  The card base is Bazzill card stock.  I made the flowers with a Cricut cartridge, then embossed them with the swiss dot folder, and added white pearls for the center.  The ribbon is from my stash.
Hope you like her!

10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. Blue and green are wonderful together and your colouring is lovely.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers-beautiful card! Love the embossing! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn! Your cards are all so gorgeous! Love the little beads on the teddy bear's eyes! Your coloring is beautiful, and love the printed ribbon you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love that bow.
    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so beautiful! I love that polka dot bow. Thanks for joining the challenge!
    Oh. . .and the Pear tree.. .it's gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, Marilyn, lovely flowers and colours! thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww gorgeous card, great colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marilyn, this is just adorable! I love how you did the embossing. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! great colors! what an sweet card!
    thanks for playing along with us this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job on this card Marilyn and perfect for our challenge. Nice to have you with us again. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete