Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sassy Studio Anniversary Relay - Day One!


Sassy Studio Designs is having a relay to celebrate their 1st anniversary, and in honor of this landmark they are supplying a freebie each day, as long as you participate.  The first freebie is called Sassy Cassie, and she sure is sassy!  This is a 4 day event, running each day from 9:00 am to 9:00 am the next day, and you get to use four different images.  If you participate the full four days there will be a fifth freebie.  I hope you hop on over and take part in the celebrations.
Some info on the supplies, The designer paper is from K&Co., the sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie, the flowers and leaves were made with my cricut, and the image and layers were cut with the spellbinder nesties, and I colored her with copics.

8 comments:

  1. Wow!1 I love what you have done with this imamge
    she sure looks sassy. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your combination of paper and colours. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, too SASSY!! Love your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn, this is fabulous! Love those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so fun and pretty! beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute! thanks for playing in our relay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marilyn, beautiful card, love the design paper and the layout of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marilyn! you have been so busy!! this one is so gorgeous!!! I love your coloring, I love the color you chose, I love the papers, ooooohhhh.... I love this card so much! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete