Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sassy Studio Anniversary Relay - Day Two


This is the beautiful Princess Penelope, our second freebie for the relay, don't you think she is so beautiful!  Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.  There were so many beautiful entries yesterday, and today seems to be even better.
Here is some info on the card.  The designer paper is from Basic Grey, the roses are by Prima.  I cut the frame for the image with my cricut, then embossed it with the swirls cuttlebug folder, and the swiss dots cuttlebug folder.  I added some pearls on her dress and in her hair.  I colored her with copics.  The photo corners are from the cuttlebug dies.  Ribbons and buttons are from my growing stash.  Hope to see you back here tomorrow for day three!

5 comments:

  1. The red and white is so pretty. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, wow, she is gorgeous!!! Love all the red! Thanks for playing in the relay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! I am in awe of your talent! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful!! red and white, go so good together. I love how you placed the roses from lighter to darker shade of red... and those pearls on her dress and hat are fantastic touch. such a lovely card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete