Monday, May 31, 2010

Sassy Studio Anniversary Relay - Day Three!






Hi everyone, this has been an amazing event!  Three down and one more to go.  Todays  freebie is called Bewitched, this has got to be the sassiest witch I have ever seen!
I decided to make an easel card and to try something different, I paper pieced her dress, hat and boots, the rest I colored with copics.  I cut the image out with the circle nesties, and layered her on black card stock using the circle scalloped nesties.  Instead of going  with the traditional colors, I decided to use pink and turquoise.  I made the flowers using my cricut, and the lovely border punch is by Martha Stewart. The sentiment "witching you" is from C.C. Designs.  I think the designer paper is from Bo Bunny (I can't remember).


 Here is a close up of the easel card.  I hope you like my take on "bewitched" and I love receiving your comments.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

8 comments:

  1. Love it!!! The color combo is fabulous!!! She is sassy isn't she?! Thanks for joining the relay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors on this...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Marilyn! I love your card! Especially your choice of colors! As soon as I looked at it, I thought, "Did she paper piece that?" And when I read that you did, I thought what a great idea! I'm going to have to try that with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful Marilyn!! I love the colors you chose. absolutely stunning.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I like that you gave it soft pastel feel. And the paper piecing looks awesome. I have to give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper piecing, I really need to try that, oh well, one of these days.Also love the glitter in her hair, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Marilyn! I like so much this one too!!
    The colors are so beautiful, eventhough you used only three. The light blue is gorgeous along with pink! The paper piercing is perfect! I was wondering if you colored the image digitally before reading your post :-) I love the glitter on her hair! another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this one Marilyn...she definitely IS the sassiest witch ever lol!! The non-traditional colours look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete