Thursday, June 24, 2010

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Use Black, Lilac and Lime

C.R.A.F.T.  is having a wonderful color challenge this week, and it's been sponsored by Sassy Studios.
I really loved using this color combo, black, lilac, and lime it goes so well together.  I used the Sassy Denim Debbie digital image and printed her on Neenah card stock.  I colored her with copics, and then cut her out with the square Spellbinder dies.  I used lilac ink and distressed the image, then layered her on black card stock cut with the large scalloped Spellbinder dies.  The lilac designer paper is by Best Creation Inc - Basic Glitter Paper.  The lime designer paper, is by DCWV - Holiday Collection, is is also glittered.  The roses are Prima mini's.  The black one I colored with a marker.  The sentiment is another from Create with TLC, you can find it Here
Just a quick note, I was making this card when the earthquake hit Montreal, depending on which news you listen to it was anywhere from 5.1 - 5.6 magnitude.  It sure felt stronger.  Of course, I protected my craft stuff.  I guess we should be expecting after-shocks soon.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by, I hope you enter the challenge,and head over to Sassy Studio Designs and check out her sexy and sassy images.
Hope you are having a great day, it's a holiday here in Quebec, it's St-Jean Baptiste.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I love that color combo! Your card is fantastic!

    Stay safe! (You managed to stay within the lines while coloring during an earthquake...I'm impressed...heeheee!)

    ReplyDelete