Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday #26


Hi, hope you are having a wonderful thursday, and getting inspired for a movie theme challenge at SSD.  This week the theme is "Movie Maddness".  Create something using your favourite movie to inspire you.  One of my all time favourites is "16 Candles" with Molly Ringwald, quite an old movie.  I used the image I received from Lindsay for my birthday.  Which was perfect for the birthday theme.  I also used a designer paper that looks 'retro' since the movie has to be about 25 years old, and it was another great find at my dollar store! I colored the image with copics, and added glitter glue to the cakes icing.  The blue paper is from Coredinations, which I embossed with the cuttlebug dots folder, and then sanded.  I also sanded the edges of the card stock.  The sentiment I got from the blog Create With TLC, you can find it Here.  Ribbons and buttons are from my stash, lords knows where I got them from.
So have fun with this challenge and link up your creation at SSD.  Don't forge to use an image from SSD. Can't wait to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn, you are an amazing card maker. Great coloring and card design on your latest 3 posts!
    Congrats on being selected for the team. I'm a big sassy fan.
    KimCreate

    ReplyDelete