Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DT Call for Sassy Studio Designs!




A couple of days ago, I decided to try out for the DT call at Sassy Studio Designs.  I was a little nervous, because it was my first time applying to be part of a DT.  I was so excited when I got the email from Lindsay, inviting me to be part of the team.  The other ladies that were chosen are Amanda Newton, Kathy Curry and Lisa Vaughn.  Congratulations ladies, I think we are going to have a blast.
I discovered and fell in love with Lindsay's images a couple of weeks ago, when I participated in her 4 day anniversary relay.  So I am really a newbie...lol.  If you haven't seen or used her iimages you should head on over, you will love them too.  This is the card I made with the image that was provided by Lindsay when I applied for DT.

8 comments:

  1. congrats and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Yay Marilyn, congratulations. Im kinda new to Sassy Designs too but i loved the things you did for the Anniversary relay and i have had the opportunity to look at your blog a couple of times. :) All the best. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl looking forward to workin' with you. your blog is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Can't wait to see all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marilyn...congratulations! You will be a fantastic DT member :) Your creations are always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marilyn, love your blog and your fab cards. So looking forward to getting to know you on the SSD DT, I think we'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh Marilyn... those are excellent news!! Congratulations!! I´m sure you´ll do a great job, your work is always excellent! So happy for you!!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete