Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Missed the Post!!


Don't you hate it when you rush to get a card finished for a challenge, only to find out you missed the deadline? Yup, that's me, I messed up, but I am going to post it anyway.  It was for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge #17 - Birthdays, can you hear me sighing.....
Here's my "late" card!

Introducing the darling, and little cheeky "bubble blower", another gorgeous freebie from Cheryl on PCP.  The gorgeous designer paper was made by "moi".  I used two different size pen caps to make the dots, which is probably why my post is late!  The sentiment is part of a rubber stamp set by Popcorn Bear, and the black polka-dot flower was made on my cricut.  I used a Martha Stewart lace border punch on the red card stock.  Last but not least, I used a paper glaze on the bubble so it would be shiny and raised.
Well, that pretty much sums it up, and I at least have a birthday card for when I need it. 
Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous. . .as always. Sorry you missed it, but its beautiful nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, sorry you missed the challenge, but it's a fabulous card. Love black and red together. Coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you missed the deadline for this last challenge-don't you hate when that happens?! Your card is absolutely adorable-love it. Now get busy on this week's challenge=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, yes you may have missed the challenge, but on the bright side, you do have a gorgeous card made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when I do that too. Lovely card! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete