Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mo's Challenge #37 - Anything Goes!


Hi, doesn't that little girl look comfortable, wish I could take a nap like that!  This week's challenge is anything goes, and I used the image "buds" with my favourite color combo, green and pink.
I made the flower with my Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and stamped it with a leaf, using pink on pink and green on green ink.   I added a brown button, and some ribbon, which represents the stem of the flower.  The wonderful sentiment is from Create with TLC, you can find it here
There you have it "my anything goes card".  Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening!
Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable.. What a great layout.. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the sentiment. Thanks fro taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this Marilyn... very well done and so creative. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge. Hugs,Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! I love how you used the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image Marilyn...and you've coloured it perfectly :) Pink & green always look fab together. Gorgeous card!
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete