Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday - Christmas in July


It's another Sassy Thursday, phew the week went fast.  This week we are celebrating christmas in July.  I made this cute little card using the "First Snow" image. So remember to use a SSD image, and you could win 2 digi images of your choice.  Can't wait to see your creation!

Card Recipe
Neenah Card Stock
Copics
Martha Stewart - Optic Dots border punch
Kraftin' Kimmie - sentiment
Bazzill Card Stock
Crafts - pearls
Flower Soft - winter white
Fiskars - corner punch
Designer Paper - Upsy Daisy Designs - Hot Chocolate, Dash Away

Have a great day!

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn! this is a cute image, love how you colored it :-) I like the combination of that shade of blue with the browns, I never thought to use them together but you made them work perfectly, saving that color combo on my notebook to try it some day. I´m not looking ready for winter yet but this is a beautiful card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! (Though I don't want to think about snow just yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, Your Cool Yule card is fabulous! Your cards are always so neat and well composed. I love to see what you're making next! Love the blue and brown coloring with the light brown background.
    :):) KimCreate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I like your color choices & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete