Saturday, July 3, 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge #109


Happy Saturday everyone!  Above is the sketch we are using in this weeks challenge at Friday Sketchers.  This one took me a while, found it a little challenging, but thoroughly enjoyable. 


This is my take on the sketch.  I used the "Sassy White Rabbit" from Sassy Studio Designs, where you will find many more sassy digital images like this one.  As usual I printed the image on Neenah card stock, and used my copics for coloring.  The designer paper is from Basic Grey - Capella Paper Pad, and I used Bazzill card stock, and some gems from my stash.  The beautiful sentiment is from Create with TLC.
So there you have it, thanks for stopping by, and Happy 4th of July to all my American neighbours!
Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! This is beautiful! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both turned out beautifully.
    Thank you.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete