Saturday, July 24, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #39 - Color Combo and Butterflies!

I've been a busy little beaver this week with card challenges.  Here is another and unfortunately, the final challenge by the amazing DT's at Michelle's group.  A talented bunch of ladies!!

This week we are using a color combo of WHITE, REAL RED, COTTON CANDY PINK, AND KRAFT.  This is a great color combination, I love it.  I used the adorable "Flying Birthday Girl Stamp", one of many gorgeous stamps you will find at Michelle's etsy store.  Here is my card.


I am also entering my card in the following challenges.
Sketch Saturday, a sketch was provided.
Stamp Something, use flowers.
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays, use a digi image.

Card Recipe:
Neenah Card Stock
Copics
Bazzill Card Stock
Designer Paper - Kate Knight Paper Pack                             
Prima Flowers
Craft Pearls
Sentiment - C.C. Designs
Butterfly - dollar store

Have a great week-end everyone!!

Marilyn

7 comments:

  1. Awww such a beautiful & cute Card Marilyn, loving the image too!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week for our "Something Flowery" Challenge, hugs JO xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marilyn, I just love this card! The colors are perfect for our challenge at MPSC. Thanks for joining us again this week.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Marilyn, this is such a gorgeous birthday card! I love how you colored my little birthday girl and love all of your lovely embellishements especially the butterfly!!:) Thank you for joining us this week at MPS, Marilyn!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marilyn, it's been a while but i guess i'll be stopping by again soon, with the hop next weekend. Those colours are good ones aren't they, i thought so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have put your colours together Marilyn. I have bought this stamp but haven't coloured it yet myself. Thanks for your comments on my card too. Hugs,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marilyn! what a gorogeus card! your take on the challenge is great, love that DP, embossed paper, coloring of the image, the butterly... just love your card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is sweet! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete