Saturday, July 31, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #40 - Joy Fold Card

Happy Saturday everyone, hope it's been a good one.  This week is one of my favorite cards to make, Joy Fold, and here is my entry for the challenge!


This is the "Happy Easter Bunny" digital image, but I used it for a thank you card.  My color combo is pink, turquoise and purple, which I love together. 


This is the inside.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  They have so many wonderful sentiments to chose from.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your week-end.  Hope to see you along the blog hop tomorrow!!

Card Recipe:
Neenah Card Stock
Copics
Martha Stewart - Optic Dot Border Punch
Spellbinder Dies
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Polka Dots
Prima Mini Roses

Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the colors you've used. Thanks for joining us at MPS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, this is so gorgeous!! I just love this color combination!! Lovely coloring of my little Happy Easter Bunny and the design and embellishments are amazing!! Thank you for playing along with us at MPS this week, Marilyn!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunningly beautiful color combo, Marilyn! All of the texture is fabulous, and the layers and edge punches help make this beauty go over the top! I really love the layers of punched edges! Your cards always have those extra special touches that would please anyone that receives them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn, I just love your joy fold card and the colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at MPSC.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Marilyn! This is a gorgeous card! I absolutely LOVE the colors you've used! The coloring is fab as well as all the different textures and shapes! lOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete