Monday, July 5, 2010

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring 2S4Y

Hello, and happy Monday.  Want to have a chance to win a $25.00 gift certificate from Sassy Studios, head on over to 2S4Y, and enter their sketch challenge.
This is the sketch that was provided by Kazan, for this weeks challenge, and it's also a summer theme.


This is my card for the challenge using "Sexy Sandy".


The beautiful designer paper, was some I received in a RAK, so I don't know who it is made by.  I used the Martha Stewart tulip border punch to frame the picture.  I paper pieced her clothing.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I hope you will participate in the challenge so you can win some awesome SSD images.  Enjoy the rest of  your day!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Great job Marilyn you coloured her in wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn! I love the colors of this card! your coloring of the image is wondeful as allways and you are so neat at paper piercing! wonderful papers too :-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete