Monday, July 26, 2010

Sassy Studio is Sponsoring Crazy Challenge This Week!

Hello, hope you all had a great week-end.  SSD is sponsoring Crazy Challenge this week, and you have a chance to win more Sassy Images.  I am also giving you a "sneak peek" because I am using one of the new August releases.  She is called "Cupcake Honey"  I think she is so darn adorable!!  Plus, it's an easy challenge this week, just make a birthday card.  I hope you will join us.  Here is my card for the challenge.


I told you she was adorable!  So get your juices flowing and create, then hop on over to Crazy Challenge and post your entry.  It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but I did paper piercing around the pink card stock, two rows, and in the corners of the image and the sentiment.  The gorgeous layout is from a sketch at Creative Card.  I also paper pieced the cupcake liner using Silver card stock.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges.

PaperTake Weekly - Cutie Patootie.
Craftalicious - Birthday Challenge #4.
Creative Card - It's Sketch Time.
Tuesday Throwdown - Paper Piercing.

So have a great week, and thanks for stopping by.

Card Recipe:
Neenah Card Stock
Copics
Martha Stewart Glitter
Designer Paper - Bittersweet Paper Pad by Basic Grey
Sentiment - Create With TLC
Sakura Glitter Pen
Prima Mini Roses
Offray Ribbon
Crafts Gems

Marilyn

7 comments:

  1. Such a great colour combination and I love the font of the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew this time.
    hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Perfect paper choice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation fo yours! love the colors you chose and the papers are beautiful! I saw the detail of your paper piercing on the pink background paper!! so subtle and so pretty...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn, Another nice creation, this is! I have that paper but haven't used it yet. Love the mini roses.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marilyn, cute image and your colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I love that DP too. Wonderful job on the sketch challenge. So happy you were able to join in the fun with us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete