Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sassy Thursday - Lets Get Sketchy Challenge!

I am a little late posting, it has been so friggin hot here, that I didn't have the energy to do anything.  Doesn't help that I don't have air conditioning!  I guess I  had better remedy that.
This week at SSD is was a sketch challenge, using one of the fabulous images from the SSD store.  This is the sketch you need to use.


I used the "Crissy's Prom" digital image, and flipped the sketch.  This is what she looks like.


Info:  Best Creations - Glitter Paper
Card Stock - AC Foil Paper
Cuttlebug - Romance Folder
Cricut - Flowers
Ribbon - Offray

I hope you will join our challenge this week,  you can link up your card, or project  here, at SSD.
Have a great week-end, stay cool!

Marilyn


                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh... this is so pretty!!! I love the soft colors you chose and those yummy papers!
    You made a fantastic work with coloring the image, so beautiful!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete