Monday, July 12, 2010


SSD is sponsoring the challenge at The Pink Elephant challenge blog, and you have the chance to win 4 digi's free from SSD.  The challenge was to make a "Pocket Card".  I made mine with the Martini digi image.  This was my first  digi from SSD and it was a freebie on PCP.
I hope you will join in on the fun, and win yourself some Sassy Digi's!

Information:
Cuttlebug Corners Dies
Prima Mini Roses
Bazzill Card Stock
Doodlebug Flowers
My Minds Eye - Pretty Please Spring Papers DP
Create with TLC Sentiment
Copics
Neenah Card Stock

Thanks for stopping bye, and good luck on the challenge!

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh!! I love the papers you used! with your coloring you made the image look gorgeous!
    this is a lovely pocket card,I never made one... I love the way you used the sentiment! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, this card is so understated elegance. I love the color choices of the paper, with the image and I love the corner dies. Need to find me some of them. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you chose for this Marilyn...what a gorgeous card...and the greeting is just perfect!
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete