Friday, July 16, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #13 - Match It Up!


Woo Hoo its Friday!!  Hope you are all looking forward to the week-end, I know I am.  This week at Tiddly Inks you had to match up your paper with your coloring, and of course, use an image from them,  I used the "Dogs R Fun" image, I love it, and I think it goes so well with the sentiment from Create With TLC.

Information:

Neenah Card Stock
Copics
Martha Stewart - Optic Dots Border Punch
Spellbinders - Round and Scalloped
Designer Paper - dollar store
Bazzill Card Stock
Create with TLC - Sentiment

I am also entering my card in challenge #67 at Stamptacular.  There challenge was a sketch.  This is what the sketch looks like.


Well, there you have it, thanks for stopping by, love all your comments.

Marilyn

8 comments:

  1. This is very cute. :) I love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O this is fabbo! Love your goth Tiddly inks and that sentiment is great!! Great colours too! thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. Awesome use of the sketch!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! (love the shiny hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous.I love it.
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Marilyn. Love the colors you chose and the sentiment is darling. Thanks for sharing with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image! such a beautiful card, Marilyn... I love the rounded corners an all your papers, they soft the shape of the card. Lovely! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the great image and your colouring!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the FUNKY colors!! So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete