Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beautiful "Camille" a Michelle Perkett Digi



Hi everyone, hope you are having a fabulous Saturday.  It's been a busy week, with starting on a new DT with Michelle Perkett Studio, and having an incredible visit with my daughter, I still managed to find some time to color and make a few cards.  I wanted to share the lovely "Camille", a new release at Michelle's Etsy Store.  I hope  you pop in and check out the amazing images Michelle has created.  I'm sure  you will fall in love with each and every one of them.  I know I did! 

Isn't she just adorable!  I wanted to use the color combo of  Pink, Purple and Green.  I really love the three colors together.  I just got the new Martha Stewart Flower Shower border punch, and couldn't wait to use it on the card.  I also used her large dot border punch.  The flowers and swirls were cut on my cricut.  I stitched around the designer paper (also Martha Stewart) with purple thread, and then in just two corners with green thread.  I used Stickles Crystal Clear on her hair, tail and bows.  For some shine I used Aleene's Paper glaze on the pink coral.  Too bad it's hard to see the shine in the picture.  I am very very happy with how she turned out.

I just wanted to remind you that every Tuesday we  have a challenge on Michelle's Blog.  The current challenge is Anything Goes.  If your are new to Michelle's images, you can find some freebies on Paper Craft Planet.  The best part about joining our challenges is you have a chance to win a $10.00 shopping spree at Michelle's Etsy store.  I hope you will join in on the fun, and I look forward to seeing your entries.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #126 A Sketch By Fran.
Craftalicious - Challenge #6 Pearls and Swirls.
Pollycraft - Challenge #57 Stitches.
Creative Card - Challenge Sparkle and Shine.

Card Recipe:
Neenah Card Stock, Copics
Stickles - Crystal Clear
Bo-Bunny - Gems
Sentiment - Create With TLC
Crafts - Pearls and Gems
Martha Stewart - Designer Paper, Border Punches
Cricut

Well, I hope you have a great week-end, and enjoy the lovely weather.  Glad you could stop by, and  I love reading all your comments!

Marilyn

14 comments:

  1. Marilyn, your Camille is just gorgeous! I love the colors and the layout and your flowers too! Wow!

    Will you enter her at the challenge over at Operation Write Home too? I know the OWH ladies would love to see her! You can put MPS-DT after your name. Here's a link for you:
    http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2010/08/michelle-perkett-studios-meets-owh.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you colored Camille and the bling is so pretty! Beautiful embellishments! Thank you for such a beautiful card to send to our troops, Marilyn!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really gorgeous! I love all the layering you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing coloring job! The varied punched edges add such nice detail. So much to absorb...wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Marilyn, love the clouring.
    Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Marilyn! Your coloring is beautiful and I LOVE that sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, such pretty colours, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another winner! I saw it first over at CDAC and I just LOVE it!

    Your coloring is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour combo and layout. Fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftalicious.

    Hugs Tracy
    P.S. I have candy on my blog until tomorrow night if you want to pop over

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Marilyn. The coloring of this image is absolutely amazing. The rest of the card is just icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute card!nice colors and stamp
    thanks for playing with us at CCT
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Marilyn, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for my swirls and pearls challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete