Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sassy Studio Designs - Sponsoring Practical Scrappers!

Hi, another fun challenge over at Practical Scrappers this week. The theme is Lace Cardstock.  Don't forget you have a chance to win some fabulous Sassy Images.


I used the Crissy's Prom digi, I think she is very sassy!!  I made the lace cardstock with the Cricut Spring Collection cartridge.  I just love how it turned out.  I decided to make a circle card, which shows off the lace.  I used Martha Stewart designer paper to layer the image on, which I cut out with the Spellbinders oval and scalloped dies.  I love green and purple together, it's a wonderful combinations.  Of course, the incredible sentiment is from Create With TLC.

I hope you will hop over to Practical Scrappers and join in the challenge, looking forward to seeing your entries.  Have a great day.

Card Recipe:
Neenah Card Stock, Copics
Cricut Spring Collection Cartridge
Prima Mini Roses
Create With TLC
Spellbinders
Martha Stewart DP
Bazzill Card Stock

Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Marilyn! I love the shape and colors!
    Tammy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning and I LOVE that it has PURPLE! Its' my favorite as you might guess and I love the look of purple with that shade of olive green. It always looks nice and is a great contrast color.

    Your cards are ALL totally gorgeous and I thank YOU for your sweet comments on mine!

    Keep creating and enjoy every minute!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Marilyn! I love this card! This image is very "Sassy"! Her dress looks so real because you've done such a fantastic job with the shading in the folds! Love the colors and the shape and that lace cardstock you made is awesome! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just GORGEOUS!! Her dress is colored so perfectly - I don't know how you do it!!! Beautiful!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn, this card is beautiful. I love green and purple together too and it all words so well. Your lace paper is perfect and love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Marilyn...I love purple & green together, they are my fave colours :) Amazing colouring...her dress looks fantastic!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete